Perfectly proportioned to add convenience, storage, and timeless good looks to any room of the home, this beautiful server is built for entertaining. The top features access to six convenient overhead stemware storage rails, two storage drawers, and an open storage / display area to make this stunning piece your own. Add the matching hutch, sold separately, and you'll also have a faux-concrete top panel that offers flat, roomy space for preparing drink garnishes, setting up h'ordeuvres, and mixing a favorite cocktail. It also comes with two drawers below - one slender drawer near the top edge, and one larger, tray-style drawer that has channels for up to eight standard bottles of wine or liquor. The cabinet at the base features a pair of doors that open to a convenient shelf, an ideal space for storing extra servingware, glasses, or dishes.
- Attractive server top features ample storage and warm, welcoming accents
- Server top only; matching hutch base is sold separately
- Six rows of overhead stemware storage for convenience
- Two pull-out drawers for storing barware, napkins, and more
- Open shelf storage for bottles, garnishes, or display
- Wire pass-through at base for small appliance placement on matching base
- Blonde finish features a soft, light brown hue reminiscent of its namesake
- Hand-distressed surface brings out the beauty in the solid wood veneers
- Dark-finished drawer pulls offer a beautiful note of contrast
- Crafted with select hardwoods and hickory veneers for a rugged, authentic look
- Some assembly required to attach top to matching hutch base, sold separately
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.